Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Post!

Well, I am so happy to finally get started on something that I have wanted to do for a very long time now. Writing to me is something that is timeless, something that can change your life in so many ways. I feel like when someone writes something and sends it out there waiting for the world to discovers it is something almost magical. And even though I plan on doing this when I become older, to write my book, I think this would be a fun thing to do,to keep track of my reading and also get some feedback on it. I know I'm not the only one out there who loves to read, but sometimes it can feel like that, that is why I'm starting this blog. I plan to read one book a week and write about it on this website right here. I would love to hear any ones feedback, or of any book suggestions! Thanks for reading! And I am so excited to see the results I get back!
Always! Aspen :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I just stumbled upon your blog. Even though you've not posted yet, it looks interesting. I also love to read and write. I'll follow along if you don't mind!

    patricktillett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete